Location/place: Thane, Maharashtra
Name of company/service: Fortpoint Automotive (Cars) Pvt. Ltd.
I have complaint on below matters:
• Poor delivery commitments
• Job knowledge of the supervisor is questionable (being Mech. Engineer & also having shop floor experience in the industry from last 10 years I can very well judge this)
• Cheating to a customer by giving false commitments
• Problem generation in the vehicle which I never had and getting the vehicle in non-working condition even after 19 days. Still my vehicle is in non-working condition and lying at my residence.
• Not a single response to my mail till date. If customer is complaining then at least customer can expect a response mail.
• No repair approach, only replacement of the parts.
• Double billing of the items.
• Receivable amount is not being refunded and informing to customer it is our policy not to refund but to keep credit which can be adjusted in future bills. Is this the right ethic by holding somebody’s money?
Seeking your necessary actions & favorable response from your side.
Thanking you in advance for giving time by attending this complain.