Invalid Cheque

I didn’t got my money. Sayandeep Bhattacharjee he give me a cheque that invalide and rong . He have to pay me 10000 rupee . When i asked him to issue a new correct cheque or pay in cash , he avoid me .


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *