complaint against jal nigam

Location/place: sunderpur, nevada

Name of company/service: drinking water supply

people of our area are suffering from water supply, as we are not receiving adequate amount of water supply, since last 2 and a half months, after so many written complaints and request, no actions are being taken,as we are regulary paying our taxes and still not getting drinking water, so what are the steps or legal procedures for settlement of this matter,that is why i came to consumer forum, i think i wil get some kind of help here. may be a checking of our area will solve the problem, as some people are getting water illegally and by bribing the officials of jal nigam, and we after paying taxes still not getting water.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *