tv catch fire

Location/place: om sai apartment sector 20 room no 206 plot no a193 sector 20 nerul navimumbai

Name of company/service: videocon

i had purchased a tv 3 years back at 2/10/2008 today 28/2/2011 the whole tv caught in to fire it the elcetrican said that it was not a shrtcircuit but the tv was sending a reverse current to the supply and due to which our whole drawing room ahad caught fire so its my kind request to consumer forum to file a case aginst the company it could be more disastrous if no one was there at the hoom


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *