Cheated money

Location/place: Lucknow

Name of company/service: UPLEASE

dear sir, i am a 68yr old lady. I had deposited 1.5lac in UPLEASE in 2000. The lease division was closed down by govt but the customers were not informed. the officers continued it without govt authorization (this is the info i received later). i am very old now and need my money back. I got to know that Mr Hariprasad Tiwari had applied for the refund of him money through your system and had successfully retrieved it through you. (details are: 993/2002 and 759/2003 District consumer forum 1.) I request you to help me get my money back. This is a request from a old lady. (mail at: [email protected])


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *