adjustment to further bills,excess amouint paid

Location/place: andhra pradesh/vijayawada

Name of company/service: apspdcl

My name is P.V.L.narasimham resident of ramavarappadu,vijayawada,Andhra Pradesh.
Complaint related to APSPDCL.My service
No. is 4382. Section: Enikepadu,vijayawada.
From june 2011 to alsmost eight months I have paid excess amount to Electricity department due to extra load showing on my meter. Imake several calls to local Assistant Engineer. At last he visit my apartment and change the meter. Now the bill receiving by me in normal position. I already lodge a complaint recently in local consumer service of the electricity dept. But no result. My request to u is adjustment of the excess amount paid by me during the above said period.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *